I hope you all had a good Halloween? Sorry for not posting in a while, I’ve recently got a new job with a PR company in social media and marketing so, I’ve been super busy.
My flares are more frequent too so I’m having to book and see a private specialist, hopefully there’s something they can do. It’s getting ridiculous! A bath leaves me exhausted!
I also need to chase up my MRI results… wish me luck.
With all this going on I’ve had to give up uni and do you know what? I’d rather get some hands on experience than a stuffy degree!
As usual here’s my music Monday playlist and today’s theme is strength and strength is key to success and happiness
- Warrior by Demi Lovato (I’m SO glad she’s happy and healthy, I can listen to her music without being sad and missing her.)
- Above Water by Avril Lavigne
- Haven’t seen the last of me by Cher
- This is Me by Keala Settle
- God is a woman by Ariana Grande
- Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
- Cry Pretty by Carrie Underwood
- The show must go on by Queen
- I believe in you by Michael Bublé
- Strong enough by Cher
Hope you all enjoy bonfire night tonight and please spare a thought for poor sods like me who startle at loud noises. #cerebralpalsyproblems