One of these days my lovelies I will post a makeup tutorial for you all but, until I figure out basic makeup (my cordination is terrible due to my Cerebral Palsy) a written list.
- Eco tools brushes – yes they are expensive but it’s better to not have synthetic bristles as it transfers make up from the brush better on to your skin. They also have chunky handles (Good for Cerebral Palsy) and endorsed by coachella queen, Vanessa Hudgens.
- MUA felt liner – the best one if your just learning how to do flicks as it’s easy to wipe off, leaving a small smudge. – practice flicks before putting on makeup to go out because panda eyes are not in this season.
- Maybeline blushed nudes pallets – perfect for a girly girl like me who wears lots of pastel colours. Creamy texture too.
- DKYN setting spray – as long as you spray in a T formation 4 inches away from your face, it won’t give you that wet look.
- A makeup organiser – right now I have all my makeup in an Audrey Hepburn box but it’s over flowing! Best ones are from super drug.
- A lip balm to prep your lips with then apply lipstick with the matching liner and then gild over a lip stain from Revelon.
- Splash out on expensive makeup remover so it doesn’t harsh your skin. Emma Watson is a fan of Lancôme.
- Personally girls it’s time to ditch the highlighter – very early 2000s! Eek!
- Make sure your lips and nails match. My signature colour is Elizabeth Arden’s red door nail polish.