Now I know I’m a bit early but here’s my fave bloggers of the week.
- http://www.Romanceaholic.com I always get my romance book recommendations from here.
- https://www.nyxiesnook.com/10-signs-of-psychological-abuse-in-the-workplace/ Nyxie always talks about the things we need to hear.
- http://fibrobloggerdirectory.com my mum and I think I may have fibromyalgia so, I’ve been getting to know some people in the community.
- http://www.beautyandabudget.com This gal helps me look good without breaking the bank.
- http://spiritwriter.com.au my writing buddy Sandy always has some great advice for writers and is an amazing writer herself!
- http://www.shonalouise.com Shona is an amazing activist when it comes to disability, she also gives great theatre reviews too.
- https://thelittlestbookshelf.com Meg gives in-depth book reviews.
- http://www.ariafiction.com Publishes some of the best books *Sam Michaels book Rivals*
- https://www.solelyliving.com/single-post/2019/10/01/find-confidence-in-your-appearance – Alana always has great motivation and positivity on her blog.
- https://t.co/ZbB91rpl4K We all need help adulting sometimes.