Www.pinterest.com – it’s a fab place to gather inspiration.
Www.unsplash.com – It’s a good place to get royalty free images
Canva.com – Create your own graphics with ease.
Buffer.com/hootsuite.com – To schedule your social media posts
Grammarly – check your spelling and grammar before submitting a blog post.
Etsy.com – buy a custom web design, make sure you standout!
Have your own domain – see what packages WordPress offer.
- Think a about your blog niche
- Be consistent with your branding (have the same social media handle for all webpages.)
- Try and do at least 3 blog posts a day
- Check out the blogging community on twitter.
- Be brave and ask to collaborate with another blog
- Post consistently – if you draw a blank don’t be afraid to repost old material just make sure that it’s been awhile since anybody’s read them
- use posts that are at least three months old and more.
- Try and interact daily with your followers on social mediacall be polite and follow everyone back. However, – if somebody isn’t following you back then unfollow them; this way you make space for new followers especially on Twitter when you have limits.
- Get involved with blog challenges