You’ve got one less problem now I’ve figured out how to get Ariana’s outfit without the celebrity price tag. Granted those boots aren’t Gucci like Ari’s but you’ll get the most bang for your buck, the money you could save on the designer boots you could splash out on some fab hair extensions to get the signature high ponytail!
Ari’s makeup (from wikihow)
Apply eyeshadow. Prior to applying Ariana’s foundation and concealer, her makeup artist always coats her lids with a gorgeous application of eyeshadow. Because the eyeshadow is applied first, you can wipe away any excess that falls below your eyes or onto your cheeks before you apply foundation and concealer. This prevents having unwanted shadows under your eyes.
◦ Select a neutral eyeshadow palette with colors ranging from bone to dark brown. Her eyeshadow color varies, so it’s okay to play around with neutral colors and pinks.
◦ Coat each eyelid with a warm, bronze color.
◦ Blend a soft brown tone into the crease of each eyelid.
◦ Directly under each brow, apply a light bone white color.
◦ In preparation for Ariana’s signature cat eye, apply a rich, dark brown hue to the outer bottom corner of each eye.
To achieve a flawless complexion, use foundation to minimize your imperfections and concealer to illuminate your eyes.
◦ Use a dampened blending sponge to apply your liquid foundation. This handy tool makes it impossible for your makeup to look streaky by effortlessly blending the product into your skin.
◦ Select a silicone-based concealer that is one to two shades lighter than your skin tone. Apply this product directly under your eyes to hide dark circles and brighten up eyes.
Line your top lashes with a pencil. Select a pencil or crayon eyeliner. Place the eyeliner in the center of your eyelid as close to the lash line as possible. Move the eyeliner in short strokes across your eyelid. Stop once you reach the outer corner of your eye. Repeat the process on the other eyelid.
Create a healthy glow. Apply bronzer, blush, and highlighter to your cheeks to slowly build up a luminous glow.
◦ Create a subtle contour by applying a small amount of contour powder directly below each cheekbone. Ariana has very sculpted cheeks that require a contour kit.
◦ For a pop of color, apply a small amount of blush to the apples of your cheeks. The blush should blend into the contour powder.
◦ Brush on a small amount of highlighter directly onto the top curve of your cheeks.
Thicken and define your brows. Ariana Grande has thick, natural looking brows. If your eyebrows are thin, consider using a brow pencil to fill in your sparse brows. Select a pencil or powder that matches the shade of your brows. Lightly draw in your brows with short, quick strokes that look like hairs. Trace the edges of your brows with an angled brush dipped in brow powder. Soften the effects by brushing through your eyebrows with a spoolie.
◦ If you have thicker eyebrows, fill in any gaps with a brow powder. Define the contours of your brows with an angled brush dipped in brow powder. Work from the end of the brow towards the start of the brow. Brush through your brows with a spoolie to soften the effects of the powder.
Apply a nude lipstick. The lips should be left simple, clean, and fresh. Apply a nude colored lipstick to your lips.
◦ You can make your lips look fuller and more polished by first outlining and filling in your lips with nude lip liner. Complete the look with a gloss.
◦ Consider selecting a lipstick or gloss with just a hint of color
Ariana has her own MAC cosmetics line called Viva Glam and is said to love Too Faced, Urban Decay and Benefit Hula bronzer.