Thanks to http://www.cookiesandcups.com for the recipe!
It’s summer and sometimes even the adults need a bit of fun! So I found this recipe on a classic cocktail and just had to share it with you guys! Shelley is a genius! Go sign up and don’t miss and tasty tidbits!
- 2 cups cold Barefoot Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 cup Coconut Water
- 1/3 cup coconut rum
- juice of two limes
- 2–3 cups ice, depending on thickness desired
- 1 peach, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup mango chunks, frozen
- 4 strawberries, frozen
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup to lightly rim the glasses
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- fresh fruit such as peaches, mango, strawberries, raspberries, and limes to skewer.
- In your blender combine all sangria ingredients and blend until smooth.
- To garnish dip the dip of your glasses in corn syrup, allowing excess to drip off. Dip the rim into the toasted coconut.
- Serve with fruit skewers if desired.