PART TIME Personal Assistant
Job Purpose and work duties
PA required to allow female to maintain her own independence to socialise, and assist with cleaning and meal preparation at home in Bridgend.
Hours and rate of pay
£10.00 per hour
The hours of work are 10 hours per week, split over five days
Work duties would include
• Support with accessing community events
• Go out for lunch
• Assist with Shopping
• Helping with food preparation
• Occasional hoisting to and from wheelchair into armchair and vice versa
• Attending doctors appointments when family members aren’t able.
• Working in a safe way and highlighting health and safety concerns
• Assisting with management of health risks
• Establish and maintain effective communication
• Maintaining confidentiality
• Experienced with catheters and chronic pain
• Able to help with anxiety and confidence.
Requirements for applicant
• Flexible, reliable, honest and patient
• Car driver MUST be over 25 for insurance purposes
• May also be asked to undertake any other reasonable tasks that maybe necessary.
- You must also live in the South Wales area
If interested please email your CV to Raimiej98@gmail.com with Part Time PA applicant in the subject line. Also because of Coranavirus interviews will be Over the phone/Skype/Zoom or FaceTime.