1) Mr Bright side by The Killers
2) She’s so lovely by Scouting for girls
3) Champion by Carrie Underwood
4) Fire starter by Demi Lovato
5) Confident by Demi Lovato
6) One more night by Maroon 5
7) 9-5 by Dolly Parton
8) It’s my party by Jessie J
9) 2002 by Anne Marie
10) The Greatest show by TGS
11) Sneakernight by Vanessa Hudgens
12) So what by Pink
13) Dancing Queen by ABBA
14) If I can’t have you by Demi Lovato
15) Far from over by Frank Stallone
16) Anything Elvis
17) Anything Cher
So as you all know I’ve been suffering with terrible constipation since going back on my MST medication, so, on Friday I went to the doctor because by now I looked two months pregnant and was constantly in pain.
So I tell the doctor what the problem is and instead of putting me on alternative medication he prescribes laxatives. So Friday night I’d had enough seeing as I had to miss taking my mum to the cinema to see the new Merry Popins film as I kept needing the loo. So I took the laxatives. From 7:30am till 6pm I’d been on the toilet 9 times.
I want to say thank you to my mum for her unrelenting patience as she put my on the loo each time, it’s not easy lifting a 20 year old woman. I’m sorry that the weekend was shite (pardon the pun) and I know we came close to blows but, I wanna say thank you. You put up with a lot from me and sacrifice a lot, (which included cancelling your hair appointment this weekend.) if it weren’t for you I would have been a mess. It was frustrating on both ends but, not as much for me as it was for you.
I know it seems there’s always something with me being ill but I promise I’m not doing it on purpose, it’s just shitty coincidence. I know being carer must be tough and I can’t imagine all the things you’ve missed because of me. But, if it wasn’t for your love I’d be fucked!
So thank you, amazing mum,
If one of your family members cares for you, you need to remember that they have their own needs and lives as well, it can’t be about you 24/7, you need to let them rant, take it on the chin, let them cool off and don’t get mad because at the end of the day, we could be shoved in homes in Russia or left at the mercy of the Care funding. So just let them know that you’re grateful and don’t take them for granted. It only takes one straw to break the camels back..
With all my book promo and arthritis diagnosis I forgot to show my mum and dad some appreciation and realise when they need a break.
So I plan on giving them a date night on Friday and see if I can get the care agency to fit in a bed call so my parents can enjoy themselves.
I made the front page of my local paper!! Please form an orderly line for autographs… no flash photography please.
Go and by Carefree and Consequence on Amazon now!!
Here’s a collection of songs that will keep me going all week
- Who runs the world? by Beyoncé
- Salute by Little Mix
- The way you make me feel by Michael Jackson
- Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars
- Two doors down by Dolly Parton
- This is Me by keala Settle
- No scrubs by TLC
- Survivor by Destiny’s child
- Independent Woman by Destiny’s child
- Head above water by Avril Lavgine
- Priceless by Sheridan Smith
- Voices in my head by Ashley Tisdale
- I really don’t care by Demi Lovato
- Fall in line by Demi and Xtina
- Sorry not sorry by Demi Lovato
- I like it by Cardi B
- Taki Taki by Cardi B
- Most girls by Pink!
- Mr Know it all by Kelly Clarkson
- Walking on Sunshine. Cher cover
- Soap and Glory
- No 7
- Real technic brushes
- Daisy Dream perfume
- Tesco unscented facial wipes
- Younique foundation – organza
- DKNY makeup setting spray
- Maybeline blushed nudes pallet
- Maybeline baked bronzer
- Revlon Mascara
- MUA colour corrector
- Benefit Pore Primer
- Max factor lipstick (Matte)
- Hair ties
- Hair detangling spray
- Nivea Lipbalm
And that is just a small selection of my collection! One day I’ll film you guys a tutorial.
To those of you who’ve read #CarefreeandConsequence first of all, thank you. Secondly, can I ask that you leave an honest review on Amazon? Thank you.