- So what by Pink
- U and ur hand by Pink
- Raise your glass by Pink
- It’s my party by Jessie J
- Do it like a dude Jessie J
- Money by Cardi B
- Bodak Yellow by Cardi B
- Like it like that By Cardi B
- Independent Woman by Destiny’s Child
- No Scrubs by TLC
- I love it by Icona pop
- Who runs the world? By Beyoncé
- Taki Taki by Selena Gomez
- Really don’t care by Demi Lovato
- Sexy Dirty love by Demi Lovato
- Sucker by the Jonas Brothers
- Confident by Demi Lovato
- Let me love you by DJ snake
- Dancing Queen by Cher
- Woman’s world by Cher
- http://ordinarilyextraordinarymom.com– A mom?! more like a superhero?
- https://jasonlikestotravel.wordpress.com – Just one guy, his suitcase, good looks and humor as he explores our beautiful planet whilst giving a new pointofview.
- https://gracethoroughgoodbeauty.wordpress.com – Every little hint and trick a woman needs in regards to her beauty routine and overall lifestyle.
- https://naildesignsgallery.wordpress.com– Sometimes it’s nice to have some out of the box inspiration for your monthly manicure.
- http://thematicallymeandering.com – A fellow writer still learning like me. Sometimes you just need to learn new tricks to add to your toolbelt
You can turn around an unproductive day, into a productive one so that when you fall asleep tonight you feel as though you’ve achieved something positive, you just have to want too.
My Goals for June
- Write the first chapter to C&C sequel – aim 5000 words
- Sell 10 kindle books
- Get up to 500 followers on Instagram
- Try and get out of the house at least 4x a week
- Complete student finance forms
- Create a study space, get a folder and notebook, print off syllabus
My Funny Valentine by Michael Bublé
Falling in love by Elvis Presley
Fly me to the moon by Frank Sinatra
Saturday night at the movies by The Drifters
In the still of the night by The Satins
Stand by me by Ben E King
Crazier by Taylor Swift
Slow dancing by John Travolta
Moonlight lady by John Travolta
Whenever I’m away from you by John Travolta
He’s a Tramp by Peggy Lee
Belle Notte from Lady and The Tramp
Photograph by Ed Sheeran
SOS by ABBA
American girl by Carrie Underwood
Love Wins by Carrie Underwood
Body Say by Demi Lovato.
I have no idea why I’m in such a lovestruck mood. The world is beautiful and I’m lucky I get to live in it.. still single and proud though.
That weekend, my dream came true… It has been worth the 12 year wait and pain. Plus, the new wheelchair was so comfortable the entire time. Yes I am in a lot of pain now but travelling via train is so easy in a wheelchair. I just need to make sure the hotel definitely has a hoist before I decide to travel again because, I am in agony!!
Cannot wait to see what ideas my consultant has for my arthritis treatment wise, I’m hanging on like an acrylic nail after a drag queen’s been in a cat fight. Counting down the hours till my next dose of morphine.
A little note to the mother of the severely disabled little boy that was sitting next to me and Michael Bublé,
Your son and his vocalisations didn’t bother me at all nor did he getting up out of his wheelchair to dance and all them swinging his blanket round and resting his head on my shoulder,
Sing your son so happy watching Michael on stage was the best thing for me and I’m sorry you can see the whole show because he was tired but, I honestly think you are inspirational parent to go to great lengths to make your son happy. You were subjected to so many eyerolls and complaints From other concertgoers that it really made me angry
Surely your son should be able to experience a concert like everybody else despite his disability?
I thought it was amazing when you decided to share with me your story and how your son had never spoken a word until heard Michael sing 10 years ago. Thank you for sharing that moment with me, a complete stranger I thought it was amazing when you decided to share with me your story and how your son had never spoken a word until heard Michael sing 10 years ago. Thank you for sharing that moment with me, a complete stranger, The love and dedication to your son was obvious I just wish other people understood what you have to go through.
So Jacob’s mum, know that me and Michael Bublé will always be in your corner.
A little note to my friend Robyn who I met on the train,
Sweetie, you’re doing an absolutely amazing job with your three boys and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise or how to parent. We need more people like you working in the NHS, people with kind heart you generally want to be there.
I hope you enjoy your time in Wales visiting your auntie and I hope we get to meet up soon. Just throw me a text whenever you want some adult conversation from somewhere near your own age.
Thank you for the book recommendations too.