- Soap and Glory
- No 7
- Real technic brushes
- Daisy Dream perfume
- Tesco unscented facial wipes
- Younique foundation – organza
- DKNY makeup setting spray
- Maybeline blushed nudes pallet
- Maybeline baked bronzer
- Revlon Mascara
- MUA colour corrector
- Benefit Pore Primer
- Max factor lipstick (Matte)
- Hair ties
- Hair detangling spray
- Nivea Lipbalm
And that is just a small selection of my collection! One day I’ll film you guys a tutorial.
When dressing vintage, remember to add modern twists so you don’t look too dated. Pastel and floral are a must especially, if you want the feminine look. Remember that collecting pieces can be expensive so be prepared save up!
The best vintage fashion retailers
Ebay/ charity shops/ vintage flea markets.
And if you want some fashion inspiration check out my friend, @Wheelingalong24 on Twitter and Instagram. Also read the online magazine, Vintage life
Ps. Do any of you know of an app that is similar to Polyvore where I can put together a collage of garments and outfits?
To have fashion advice from her would be a dream come true. Photographs from the Daily Mail.
How to dress like the Duchess everyday
- Black is definitely a staple in her wardrobe
- A Trench coat is a must
- Simple jewellery, nothing too flashy, Royals have to be rather reserved.
- Nude heels
- Fitted black trousers
- Nude/black handbag
- Keep your makeup simple.
- Invest in chiffon blouses