- Night fever – The Beegees
- Irish son – Brian Adams
- Two doors down – Dolly Parton
- Born to the Hand Jive – Sha Na Nan Na
- Don’t fight the moonlight – Leanne Rimes
- Hit me baby one more time – Brittney Spears
- Girlfriend – Avril Lavigne
- Every time we touch – Cascada
- Born to follow – Bon Jovi
- Summer of ’69 – Bryan Adams
I love pure cheesy songs! Did your fave make the list?
Yes I know what you’re all thinking; ‘it’s only July!‘ but, trust me this will help you out a hell of a lot. Get your stationery now from stores like Tesco, WH Smith and Wilkinson’s and Asda, before they hike up the prices for the ‘Back to School Sale’
Don’t be fooled by the world sale, you may end up paying double so shop around to get these things now whilst their cheap.
Don’t be that fool that turns up on the first lecture with one pen and a scrap bit of paper. I’ve covered my basics in my collage but here’s what you’ll need overall.
- 1 file per subject/ module and
- A file – for two years worth of bank statements, proof of address any medical evidence you need, your passport, list of emergency phone numbers, national insurance number, receipts (I recommend an arcordian folder: one slot for each type of document eg: 2018 bank statements in one, 2019 statements in another) and any university documents especially ones in student finance, keep them in date order and give them their own slot, as well as anything to do with your car insurance (Now your important documents you’ll need through your life will be organised and easy to find should you need to produce evidence for something. Without needing mum or dad to do it for you.
- A refill pad
- A good planner – I loved the busy bee planner; it had space for 4 term timetables and a week to view. Each day had two sides too so, you could organise your personal life and university assignments separately. It also had two reminder slots where I’d write my school ID and passwords for things
- Labels for files and pencil case
- Coloured gel pens, black pens, a sharpener, ruler, mini paper clips, mini stapler and highlighters
- Index tabs for making annotations in your books
- Revision cards – great for learning character quotations or terminology for an exam.
- A backpack – big enough for a lunch box (prepare the night before)
- One notebook per module.
- A lanyard to remember your room key, car keys etc.
- A power bank in case your devices need a boost.
- A girls survival kit: hairbrush, hair ties, compact mirror, chapstick, healthy snack, water bottle, tampons, earphones, pepper spray, mini deodorant.
Everything you need for a great school year!
- I’m walking on sunshine by Katrina and the Waves
- Summer nights by Grease
- It’s a beautiful day by Michael Bublé
- Hips don’t lie by Shakira
- Whenever wherever by Shakira
- Really don’t care by Demi Lovato
- Sorry not sorry by Demi Lovato
- Confident by Demi Lovato
- Bring me sunshine
- All the happy songs from ABBA
What’s on your summer playlist? Anything I should know about?
- Carefree and Consequences by Rachel Marie
- Phantom Limb by Lucinda Berry
- Mirror sisters by VC Andrews
- The Bookshop by the shore by Jenny Colgan
- Come rain or shine by Pam Weaver
- Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks
- The Forbidden sister by VC Andrews
- Liverpool girl by Elizabeth Morton
- Silent night by Danielle Steel
- You’ll never see me again by Lesley Pearse
Currently reading the new Lesley pearse – ”tis gripping! What are you reading? Anything you can recommend?