I started drinking at 11:30 never again…. my sister surprised me with a visit!
Thanks for to my dad for an epic night, and I can’t wait for Saturday night bingo bash with my mum and the rest of the family.
I can’t wait to start my performance foundation degree in September it will be nice to get back on the stage again!
21 is the year of saying yes!! I’m going shopping with my friend Courtney tomorrow I’m definitely putting all my birthday money in the bank into my savings account as well as my royalties… Sorry but that’s me I’m boring and safe!
Don’t forget to get your copy of carefree and Consequence – i’ve had a lot of good feedback and a lot of my readers say it’s an easy read and it’s a sweet story that you can’t put down!!
amazon.co.uk/dp/B07MF1XV2N/… Please help me reach 100 kindle downloads before my 21st birthday on Tuesday💐❤️
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING FOUR YEARS OF HARD WORK. LOVE YOU ALL 😘❤️
Another good day in the book world; I sold one book. If you love #historical #romance then this is the book for you!! https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07MF1XV2N/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_EgnmCbQBWRPGJ
To Make the Sauce: Melt the chocolate with the butter (you can do this in the mircowave) until there are no lumps. Remember to stir this while heating.
- 1 tub (900ml) Carte Dor or other Vanilla Ice Cream.
- 1 pack (150gish) dutch shortbread buscuits (M&S do these), broken.
- 2-3 slices of Chocolate Cake or Brownies chopped into bitesize chunks.
- 100g Dark chocolate, chopped.
- 15-20 fresh strawberries.
- For the Sauce
- 200g plain or milk chocolate
- 10g butter
- 100g icing sugar
- 120ml single cream
- 2tbs golden syrup
- Once melted, leave to cool for 5 minutes and then swirl in the cream. If mixture curdles- add more cream. Sift in the icing sugar and stir.
- When ready to use- put this mixture into a pan and add the syrup. Heat this and stir until the sauce is pourable and add to the sundae (below).
- Sundae: Put the ingredients into large wine glasses or sundae bowls, varying different layers in. Fill to the top.
- Pour the warm sauce over the top and spinkle afew biscuit crumbs on top. Serve warm
Enjoy these retro sweet treats!! Source: Pinterest. Recipe: BBC foods
🥰 #carefreeandconsequence short #romancenovel set in fifties – perfect vacation read🏝✈️ https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07MF1XV2N/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_EgnmCbQBWRPGJ #fifties #firstlove #fiftiesculture #romance #classic
#carefreeandconsequence has a book trailer!! Thanks Darren. Go get your copy..