All designed by moi, except the 1920’s dress.
1) Seniorita by Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello
2) Feels like this by Masie Peters
3) Castles by Freya Ridings
4) Someone by Lucy Spraggan
5) This ain’t a love song by Scouting for girls
6) Ever come back by The Script
7) Give me love by Ed Sheeran
8) 2002 by Annie Marie (Acoustic version)
9) Enchanted by Taylor Swift
10) Dancing in the dark by Lawson
11) Tea and Toast by Lucy Spraggan
12) Who runs the world by Beyoncé
13). So what by Pink
14) Most girls by Pink
15) Confident by Demi Lovato
16) Since u been gone by Kelly Clarkson
17) Shake it off by Taylor Swift
18) Salute by Little Mix
19) Dancing Queen by ABBA
20) Get on the floor by Jlo
I would love it if I got a least three sales today of my romantic novella, carefree and consequences – a teenage couples love and summer dalliances leave them in hot water. Can they make it with just their teenage friends? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Carefree-Consequence-Rachel-Marie/dp/1796296244
- http://ordinarilyextraordinarymom.com– A mom?! more like a superhero?
- https://jasonlikestotravel.wordpress.com – Just one guy, his suitcase, good looks and humor as he explores our beautiful planet whilst giving a new pointofview.
- https://gracethoroughgoodbeauty.wordpress.com – Every little hint and trick a woman needs in regards to her beauty routine and overall lifestyle.
- https://naildesignsgallery.wordpress.com– Sometimes it’s nice to have some out of the box inspiration for your monthly manicure.
- http://thematicallymeandering.com – A fellow writer still learning like me. Sometimes you just need to learn new tricks to add to your toolbelt
The Surface Breaks by Lisa O’Neill
Skylarks by Karen Gregory
Misfit by Charli Howard
The Good fight by Daniel Steel.
Why is it that injustice, Romance and feminism are recurring themes popping up on my bookshelf?
- Cover girl by Ru Paul
- Really don’t care by Demi Lovato.
- Roar by Katy Perry.
- applause by Lady Gaga
- Praying by Kesha
- Independent Woman by Destiny’s Child
- Salute by Little Mix
- Stronger by Britney Spears
- Don’t be so hard on yourself by Jess Glynn
- Most girls by Pink