Use Grammarly – best writing tool ever!
Use Pinterest for inspiration
Get a thesaurus
Write for 10 minutes each day
Always do your rough drafts in pen – ink flowing = ideas
Turn of your internet
Go through your projects and if any are unfinished – finish with them. For example, I realised I have three numbers on the go before I can start my autobiography so that’s what I’m concentrating on at the moment.
This is from my Bringing back a bygone Era to the 21st-century collection on ShopLook .
Follow me to get the look: Www.shoplook.com/AuthorRachelM
Yes we all know that Marylin Monroe was the OG sex symbol but Audrey did so much more in her lifetime:
She was part of the Dutch resistance in World War II
Trained as a ballerina
She spoke four languages; German, French, Dutch and English.
Spoke up about the stigma of miscarriage
Champion of UNICEF
Raised money for Cerebral Palsy charities
Well advertised in politics
Style inspiration for Gucci.
Well, my back and pelvis are aching due to the cold weather, so I thought what a great time to share some self care tips!
- Take a bubble bath
- Light a scented candle and try some meditation.
- Turn your devices for an hour
- Put on your favourite movie
- Drink eight glasses of water a day: hydrated skin is happy skin!
- Do a crossword/word search or sudoko – to keep your brain active.
- Read some positive affirmations
- Create a positive playlist, read some of my music Monday posts for ideas.
- Do a gentle workout
- Eat healthily
- Start a habit tracker/ bullet journal
- Read a book, plenty of recommendations on my blog!
When dressing vintage, remember to add modern twists so you don’t look too dated. Pastel and floral are a must especially, if you want the feminine look. Remember that collecting pieces can be expensive so be prepared save up!
The best vintage fashion retailers
Ebay/ charity shops/ vintage flea markets.
And if you want some fashion inspiration check out my friend, @Wheelingalong24 on Twitter and Instagram. Also read the online magazine, Vintage life
Ps. Do any of you know of an app that is similar to Polyvore where I can put together a collage of garments and outfits?